Thursday, September 2, 2010

Growing and Glowing

(Better late than never, right?)



I've been sitting on photos from our August visit with Oliver, and today I've just returned from my Christmas visit with the little man. Let's review...



Julian had a conference in Melbourne during August this year, so we seized the opportunity to catch up with Damien and family. We caught a flight on a Friday night and made a long weekend of it.




There's something completely magical about an Ollie hug. It always comes with an excited squeal and a sunshine smile. He melts me.




At 2+ years old, Oliver can already rip through the alphabet, and count like Dracula.


The perfect play room has everything - places to hide, soft cuddly friends, things to count, things to ride, things to stack, things to write on, musical things...





...but what he really wants is an i-phone like Grandpa!



So now, here we are in December.


Julian was scheduled to work, so I drove to Melbourne myself, just after Christmas.



What did I discover about Oliver 5 months later?














Well, he looks FABULOUS in a Leafs jersey...











...nothing at "Scienceworks" will go unchallenged...




...and Oliver LOVES summertime!




1 comment:

Jax said...

I LOVE summertime! :)
<3